Includes Water Playground, Slides, and River Ride
The waterpark is available for private use up until sunset in the evenings (after the park closes to the public) or on days when not open to the public. Your group can rent the park from March through the end of September
- There is a two-hour minimum rental time for full park rental and water playground rental.
- 100-guest minimum requirement, 50-guest minimum for water playground only rental
- Start and end times for all attractions must be the same.
- Rentals are available when the park is not open to the public.
- Rental times vary depending on the day and time of year.
- Children under one are FREE.
- Toddlers 1 & 2 are excluded from the minimum entrance requirements, but will be required to pay $3.00 + tax per toddler (includes a water diaper).
- Sales of any kind (food, beverage, admission, etc.) are prohibited on waterpark property.
- Alcohol Beverages are prohibited on waterpark property.
- Minimum 2 Hour Rental: $1,350.00 + tax (Lap/Competition Pool and Light Fee are not included.)
- Each Additional Hour: $675.00 + tax
- Per Guest Charge: $6.25 per guest + tax
Minimum Rental Total $1975.00 + tax (includes attraction fee and per guest fee)
Water Playground Rental Only
- Minimum 2-Hour Rental: $350.00 + tax
- Each Additional Hour: $175.00 + tax
- Per Guest Charge $6.25 per guest + tax
Minimum Rental Total $662.50 + tax (includes attraction fee and per guest fee)
Additional Rates - Calypso Bay Only
- Lap Pool w/ diving boards $150.00 + tax for each hour
- Light Fee (evening rentals only) $30.00 + tax for each additional hour or 1/2 hour
*Please note that the payment of the two-hour rental plus the additional rental time and the 100-person/guest charge must be made in full at the time of reserving the waterpark. Additional guest charges exceeding the minimum and additional novelty items must be secured via a credit card and will be charged at the end of the park rental.