2021 Camp Tickets/Reservation Information
Coconut Cove (Boca Raton) and Calypso Bay (Royal Palm Beach) are open for Summer Break (June 19 - August 8). Field trip slots fill up quickly at both waterparks and camps are required to request dates in advance. Please be aware that there is an increased risk of exposure to COVID-19 whenever people are gathered in public places. When visiting the waterpark, you are acknowledging that you voluntarily agree to assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Due to increased safety protocols associated with COVID-19, each waterpark will be taking steps to ensure guest safety.
We will begin taking reservation requests April 1st.
*All reservations MUST be made in advance.
*Only 5 camps will be scheduled per day.
*All scheduling is on a first come first serve basis.
*Payments will be made on the day of your visit*
$8.50 + tax(7%) for campers & additional staff entering the park
1 FREE counselor for every 10 campers
Each camp can have no more than 50 campers per day
Important Waterpark Rules
- ALL guests must wear masks to enter and exit the facility.
- Masks must be worn when not actively in water activities.
- There are no refunds, including days with inclement weather.
- There is a 1:10 counselor to camper ratio. Counselors must be with their campers at all times, including in the water. You will not be permitted to enter the waterpark if this requirement is not met.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the waterpark. This includes large coolers, water bottles, and individual lunch boxes. There is an eating area within walking distance located outside the waterpark.
- We ask that all campers keep their camp shirts on with proper swim attire while at the waterpark.
Forms of Payment
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express (A Credit Card Authorization Form must be submitted if card is not present at check-in.)
- Company Check: make payable to the Board of County Commissioners – PBC-BOCC
- Must provide Tax Exempt Certificate at the time of payment. The name on the check or credit card must match the tax-exempt certificate. If the names do not match, 7% sales tax will be applied to your total. A photocopy of the credit card along with a completed Credit Card Authorization form must be submitted if the card is not present at check-in.
- E-mail or fax the reservation form to the waterpark you wish to visit. If there are any availability issues pertaining to requested dates, staff will contact you. Requested dates are not scheduled until you receive a Reservation Confirmation from the waterpark. Confirmation forms will be sent by email.