2019 Summer Camp Tickets/Reservation Information
The field trip slots fill up quickly at Coconut Cove (Boca Raton) and Calypso Bay (Royal Palm Beach) Waterparks. Due to the volume of requests, camps are required to request dates in advance. There are two different options for purchasing tickets/requesting dates. Please read the details of both options carefully.
Advanced Discount Camp Tickets
Valid for a one time use any Monday through Friday during the 2019 season
Includes 1 FREE counselor per 10 campers
Price (Must purchase 50+ tickets) Tickets = $7.75 each + tax (7%)
Tickets can be used for additional counselors
Payment must be received before requested dates can be reserved/confirmed
Can only be purchased from February 1, 2019 through April 30, 2019
General Camp Admission
Valid on date of purchase only
Pay general admission for ALL entering park
Price Adults/Counselors (12 years and older) = $10.85 each + tax (7%)
Children(3 to 11 years old) = $8.85 each + tax (7%)
Reservation requests will be accepted beginning May 1, 2019
Pay the day of your visit
Optional Camp Lunches
- Camp Combo Meal: includes a small drink, chips, and the choice of a hotdog, cheese pizza slice, or chicken nuggets
- Price: $4.25 + tax (7%)
Important Waterpark Rules
- There are no refunds, including days with inclement weather.
- There is a 1:10 counselor to camper ratio. You will not be permitted to enter the waterpark if this requirement is
- not met.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the waterpark. This includes large coolers, water bottles, and individual
- lunch boxes. There is an eating area within walking distance located outside the waterpark.
- We ask that all campers keep their camp shirts on with proper swim attire while at the waterpark.
Forms of Payment
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, or Discover (A Credit Card Authorization Form must be submitted if the tickets are
- not being purchased in person.)
- Company Check: make payable to the Board of County Commissioners – BOCC
- Any camp claiming a tax-exempt status must provide proof (Tax Exempt Certificate) at the time of payment.
- If your camp is paying via check or credit card, the name on the check or credit card must match the tax-exempt certificate.
- If the names do not match, a 7% sales tax will be applied to your total.
- A photocopy of the credit card along with a completed Credit Card Authorization form must be submitted if the tickets are not being purchased in person.
- E-mail or fax the reservation form to the waterpark you wish to visit.
- Remember, from February 1st through April 30th, reservation forms will not be confirmed without payment for advanced tickets.
- Confirmation will be returned by e-mail or fax.
- If there are any availability issues pertaining to requested dates, staff will contact you.