2023 Summer Camp Tickets/Reservation Information
Coconut Cove (Boca Raton) and Calypso Bay (Royal Palm Beach) are open for Spring Break (March 20 - 24) and Summer Break (May 30 - August 4). Field trip slots fill up quickly at both waterparks and camps are required to request dates in advance.
We will begin taking reservation requests March 1, 2023
*All reservations MUST be made in advance.
* All scheduling is on a first com first serve basis.
*Payments will be made on the day of your visit*
$10.00 +tax(7%) for campers & additional staff entering the park
1 FREE counselor for every 10 campers
Important Waterpark Rules
- There are no refunds, including days with inclement weather.
- There is a 1:10 counselor to camper ratio. You will not be permitted to enter the waterpark if this requirement is not met.
- No glass containers are allowed in the waterpark. Camp lunch boxes can be stored at your assigned Funbrella. There is also an eating area within walking distance located outside the waterpark.
- We ask that all campers keep their camp shirts on with proper swim attire while at the waterpark.
Forms of Payment
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, or Discover (A Credit Card Authorization Form must be submitted if card is not present at check-in.)
- Company Check: make payable to the Board of County Commissioners – PBC-BOCC
- Must provide Tax Exempt Certificate at the time of payment. The name on the check or credit card must match the tax-exempt certificate. If the names do not match, 7% sales tax will be applied to your total. A photocopy of the credit card along with a completed Credit Card Authorization form must be submitted if the card is not present at check-in.
- E-mail or fax the reservation form to the waterpark you wish to visit. If there are any availability issues pertaining to requested dates, staff will contact you. Requested dates are not scheduled until you receive a Reservation Confirmation from the waterpark. Confirmation forms will be sent by email.